quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2024

TEXTO EM INGLÊS SOBRE O PRIMEIRO AMOR ( 7º AO 9º ANO )

 1) LEIA O TEXTO

My First Love

When I was twelve years old, I experienced my first love. Her name was Lily, and she was in my class at school. She had curly brown hair and a bright smile that made everyone happy. We often sat together during lunch and talked about our favorite movies and books.

One day, I decided to give Lily a small gift. It was a bracelet that I made with colorful beads. I was nervous, but I gathered the courage to give it to her. To my delight, she loved it and wore it every day. That made me feel really special.

Lily and I would sometimes play games in the park after school. We would laugh and have fun, enjoying each other’s company. Even though it was just a simple friendship, it felt like something more to me.

As time went by, we grew up and moved to different schools. Although we lost touch, I will always remember those beautiful days with Lily. My first love taught me how special it is to care about someone.

2) AGORA RESPONDA.

  • Qual era o nome da primeira paixão do narrador?

    a) Lucy
    b) Lily
    c) Linda
    d) Laura

    Resposta: b) Lily

  • O que o narrador deu de presente para Lily?

    a) Um livro
    b) Uma carta
    c) Um bracelete
    d) Uma flor

    Resposta: c) Um bracelete

  • Onde o narrador e Lily costumavam brincar juntos?

    a) Na escola
    b) No parque
    c) No cinema
    d) No shopping

    Resposta: b) No parque

  • Como o narrador se sentiu quando Lily usou o presente que ele deu?

    a) Triste
    b) Bravo
    c) Especial
    d) Indiferente

    Resposta: c) Especial

  • O que o narrador aprendeu com sua primeira paixão?

  • a) Que é importante estudar
    b) Como jogar futebol
    c) Como é especial se importar com alguém
    d) Que amigos são inúteis

    Resposta: c) Como é especial se importar com alguém

  • Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário

    GIRAFFES - INTERPRETAÇÃO DE TEXTO/INGLÊS - ( 1º ao 3º ANO DO ENSINO MÉDIO)

    TEXT: GIRAFFES   Giraffes are the tallest land animals on Earth, with some males reaching up to 18 feet in height. They are known for their ...